Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage is a seated Ayurvedic treatment which contributes to the relaxation of the mind and body. It works the upper three chakras, focusing on shoulders, upper arms, neck, head and face. and is used to induce relaxation of the mind and body by stimulating the nervous system, easing muscle tension and relaxing soft tissue.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Provides a relaxing effect, decreasing mental and physical tension.
- Helps to balance and stabilise the activity of your mind.
- It can assist in soothing the nervous system which in turn, reduces stress and promotes undisturbed sleep patterns.
- Relieve eyestrain
- Relieve insomnia
- Ease headaches and migraine
- Relax muscles
- Relax and tones facial muscles
- Stimulate the hair and scalp
- Help localized blood and lymphatic circulation
- Boost the immune system
Indian Head Massage $55
Indian Head Massage appointments run for 30 minutes with our masseuse are available at our Paddington location only.